Your Green Companion can provide you with a variety of services from advice on changes within an existing garden to drawing up plans for your dream garden - and everything inbetween. We can also help maximise your home veggie production!
Planning, Consultation & Education
Your Green Companion is experienced in drawing up permaculture design plans to suit your needs and the local conditions of where you live.
This step-by-step process is ideal if you are making big changes, planning a new garden or changing areas within an established garden. Effective planning saves money in the long run, helping ensure necessary infrastructure is not missed and areas do not need to be re-worked as you establish your dream garden.
Your Green Companion provides consultation and advice regarding various topics you may wish to do yourself.
Our fees, like our services, are tailored to your needs and can be billed by project or at an hourly rate... it's up to you!
As permaculture education specialists, Your Green Companion can organise a permaculture course where you can learn the skills and knowledge to take charge with confidence!
Subjects such as:
- Introduction to Permaculture Design
- Choosing and creating a garden bed
- Wicking beds
- Herb Spirals
- Create a Food Forest
- Soils & soil mixes
- Seeds and propagation
- Companion planting
- Worm Farms (Vermiculture)
Veggie Patch Services
Want to start your own veggie patch?
Haven't got time, or don't know where to start?
Your Green Companion can help you!
- Veggie garden consultation
- Vegetable selection, plantings or soil preparation
- Organic Compost Tea Foliar Spraying to fertilise and nourish the soil and plants
- Complete veggie garden maintenance - all you have to do is pick the vegetables!! (or we can do that for you too!)
Going away? How about watering services while you are away so your plants are cheerful and healthy on your return?
Raised vegetable garden options are also available.
Talk to Your Green Companion consultant today!
Your Green Companion is able to construct:
- Raised garden beds
- Compost bays
- Planter boxes to size
- Retaining walls
- Wicking boxes of different sizes
- Herb boxes (these make great gifts!)